03 Sep A920 QSG
A920 Quick Setup Guide
|A920 Smart Terminal||1|
- Power ON: Press and hold the power button down for 3 to 5 seconds and then release.
- Power OFF: Press and hold the power button down for 3 to 5 seconds and then release.
SIM/SAM Card and Battery Installation
- Remove the back cover.
- Gently remove the battery from the device.
- Insert the card into the relevant card slot.
- Replace the battery and back cover.
Preparing Battery for Use
- Open the battery cover on the bottom of the terminal.
- Take out the battery.
- Locate the white tab on the battery and peel back carefully until it is fully removed and the POGO pins are visible.
Magnetic Stripe Card
Slide the card through the card reader slot from left to right or from right to left with the magnetic strip oriented towards the body of the device. Make sure that the card is fully inserted into the card reader while swiping the card.
IC/Smart Card Reader
Insert the card fully into the reader with the metallic contacts facing up and towards the device. Make sure that the card is fully inserted into the card reader while scanning the card.
Contactless Card Reader
The contactless card reader reads cards and devices placed roughly within an inch (2.5 mm). For best results, place as close to the reader as possible and center the card over the indicated area at the top of the terminal.
CLEANING THE DEVICE
- Do not use industrial strength or abrasive cleaner as it may damage or scratch the screen.
- Do not immerse the device in water or liquid.
- Do not spray water or cleaner into EMV Card Reader or ports.
- To clean the screen, apply distilled water or mild glass cleaner onto a soft, lint-free cloth and gently wipe terminal.
LITHIUM ION BATTERY
- Do not use or place the battery in direct sunlight and/or smokey, dusty environments.
- Do not strike, squeeze, and/or tread on battery.
- Do not throw the battery in any liquids or place in/near fires.
- If the battery is deformed or damaged, please stop using immediately and replace it.
- If the continuous working time is only half of a new battery, the battery life may be at its end. Please replace it.
- The specified battery model and charger must be used, otherwise there may be an explosion.
- The charging time cannot exceed 24 hours. If the battery is out of power, please recharge in an appropriate time and then disconnect the device.
- Please recharge the battery at least once every 6 months to avoid shortening its life.
- Replace battery every two years.
- Be sure to follow the instructions to dispose of wasted batteries.
Wireless Communication: Support WIFI, WCDMA, LTE-FDD, LTE-TDD, HSPA+, NFC.
Power Adapter: Input: 100-240V AC, 50Hz/60Hz.
Output: 5.0V DC, 2.0A.
Battery: Li-on battery, 5250mAh, 3.7V
Working Environment Temperature: -10℃～50℃ (for battery discharge mode)
R.H.: 5%～96%( non-condense)
Temperature: 0℃～40℃ (for battery charge mode)
R.H.: 5%～96%( non-condense)
Storage Environment Temperature:-20℃～70℃(-4℉～158℉)
Dispose of used batteries according to the instructions.
Risk of explosion if battery replaced by an incorrect type.
Disposal of a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting of a battery, that can result in an EXPLOSION
Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment that can result in an EXPLOSION or the leakage of flammable liquid or gas;
The back cover must be covered back when the battery is replaced.
For non-5GWiFi version
FCC Compliance statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC SAR statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End user must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
The portable device is designed to meet the requirements for exposure to radio waves established by the Federal Communications Commission (USA). These requirements set a SAR limit of 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use when properly worn on the body
ISED compliance statement
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
L’émetteur/récepteur exempt de licence contenu dans le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
(1) L’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
(2) L’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
IC SAR statement
This equipment complies with ISED radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End user must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
The portable device is designed to meet the requirements for exposure to radio waves established by the ISED. These requirements set a SAR limit of 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use when properly worn on the body.
Cet équipement est conforme aux limites d’exposition aux rayonnements ISED établies pour un environnement non contrôlé. L’utilisateur final doit suivre les instructions spécifiques pour satisfaire les normes. Cet émetteur ne doit pas être co-implanté ou fonctionner en conjonction avec toute autre antenne ou transmetteur.
Le dispositif portatif est conçu pour répondre aux exigences d’exposition aux ondes radio établie par le développement énergétique DURABLE. Ces exigences un SAR limite de 1,6 W/kg en moyenne pour un gramme de tissu. La valeur SAR la plus élevée signalée en vertu de cette norme lors de la certification de produit à utiliser lorsqu’il est correctement porté sur le corps.
ISED Radiation Exposure Statement
This EUT is in compliance with SAR for general population/uncontrolled exposure limits in ISED RSS-102 and had been tested in accordance with the measurement methods and procedures specified in IEEE 62209-1528:2020 / IEC 62209-2:2010. This device and its antenna(s) must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
Cet appareil est conforme aux limites d’exposition DAS incontrôlée pour la population générale de la norme CNR-102 science de l’innovation et le développement économique Canada et a été testé en conformité avec les méthodes de mesure et procédures spécifiées dans IEEE 1528 et IEC 62209. Cet appareil et sa ou ses antennes ne doivent pas être co-localisés ou fonctionner en conjonction avec tout autre antenne ou transmetteur.
PAX Technology Inc reserves the right to change product technology specifications without notification.
PAX TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
Manufacturer: PAX Computer Technology (Shenzhen) Co., Ltd.
Address:4/F, No.3 Building, Software Park, Second Central Science-Tech Road, High-Tech Industrial Park, Shenzhen, Guangdong, P.R.C.
Tel: 0755-86169630 Fax: 0755-86169634