PAX Technology Inc. has been serving the global retail market for over ten years, shipping over two million terminals in the last year and has distribution in seventy countries and regions. In order to support our rapid business development in the United States, we are searching for high caliber candidates to join our team. Our employment mission is to find driven and reliable individuals who excel in their tasks, skills and professionalism.
Account Manager/Sales Support Associate, Jacksonville, FL
• Assisting Sales/Marketing team to follow up with customers.
• Contact a set number of customers each week to keep up with what is changing with the Company.
• Making follow up calls with customers and potential customers.
• Responding to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
• Listening to customer requirements, feeding future buying trends, and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
• Representing the organization at trade show exhibitions, events, and demonstrations.
• Associate’s degree in marketing, business or related field preferred
• At least two (2) years experience managing customers’ account/providing customer service and/or sales support.
• Prior knowledge in/Willingness to learn about the payment industry.
• Willingness to work in a customer satisfaction driven teamwork environment.
• Proficiency in the use of internet, email and web based technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Organized and Detail Oriented.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks at once, set priorities and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
• Must be located in or willing to relocate to Jacksonville, FL
Shipping Manager, Jacksonville, FL
Manages shipping related functions such as sales order processing, demand planning, factory orders, inventory control as well as warehousing, shipping and receiving
- Manages and directs order admin and supply chain personnel in the procurement, receipt, disbursement, and inventory control of material to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders while maintaining assigned inventory levels
- Examining existing procedures for continuous improvement opportunities in order to streamline and increase efficiencies
- Providing a variety of reports to support management decisions, conducting analysis of data trends, review MRP master data for accuracy, forecasting tasks and analysis
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 5 years of management of shipping department is required
- Specific shipping training and experience is desired
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work with a wide range of people representing many different internal and external functions
- The ability to communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with implementing ERP systems a plus
- Proficiency MS Office required
- 5% travel
Sales Executive, Multi-Lane Retail, Jacksonville, FL
PAX is looking for a result’s driven Sales Executive who will actively search for and engage prospective customers by providing direct sales and on-going support to large retailers and channel/business partners in a designated US regional geographic territory. The products include payment devices, all-in-one POS devices, and enabling software application solutions and estate management systems. Objectives include making an assigned quota and providing a high level of customer satisfaction by leading and focusing PAX team members and department resources. Required experience must include a successful and verifiable history of selling POS and/or POS related products to major US retailers and a college degree. Preferred experience would include knowledge of the payment infrastructure. The position reports directly to the VP of Sales.
Sales Executive, Hospitality, Jacksonville, FL
PAX is looking for a result’s driven Sales Executive who will actively search for and engage prospective customers by providing direct sales and on-going support to large food service retailers, major hotel chains and channel/business partners in a US vertical territory. The products include payment devices, all-in-one POS devices, and enabling software application solutions and estate management systems. Objectives include making an assigned quota and providing a high level of customer satisfaction by leading and focusing PAX team members and department resources. Required experience must include a successful and verifiable history of selling POS and/or POS related products to major US food service and hotel chains and a college degree. Preferred experience would include knowledge of the payment infrastructure.
Software Test Engineer, Jacksonville, FL
Participate in all aspects of software testing, verification and validation, including requirement gathering, test plan creation, and development of software automation test harness for web and embedded applications. Design and develop automation test scripts and load testing methodologies for web applications and embedded systems. Req.: bachelor’s degree/equiv in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math or related field, I yr of exp; strong skills in developing automation test scripts with software testing tools (JMeter, Selenium, Ranorex, Geb, Spock) and scripting languages (Groovy, BeanShell, Sencha Ext JS), embedded software testing (Prolin OS, POS Terminal) and Multi-Tenant systems. Proficiency in manual and software automation testing for mobile and web based platforms.