Please check the box contents after unpacking. If any components are missing, please contact the dealer.
- Use USB cable to connect the base’s USB power port with the power adapter.
- Put the machine into the base in the vertical direction and confirm that the charging contact is in full contact.
Please put the base on the open and ventilated table for use. When using the machine, do not vibrate the base and A77 host violently, so as to avoid the charging interruption between the host and the base.
Power Supply：DC- [email protected]
USB x 1: Power port
Working Environment: Temperature:0°C~50°C(32°F ~122°F)
R.H.: 10%~95% (non-condense)
Storage Environment: Temperature:-20°C~70°C(-4°F ~158°F)
R.H.: 5%~95% (non-condense)
TERMINAL INSTALLATION AND USAGE TIPS
- Do not damage electric wire and power adapter. If electric wire or power adapter is damaged, please do not use the terminal anymore.
- Before power adapter is plugged into power socket, please make sure that voltage which the power socket supplies is appropriate working voltage for the terminal.
- Do not expose the terminal in sunshine, or in humid, hot, or dusty environment
- Keep the terminal away from liquid material.
- Do not plug any unknown material into any port of the terminal, since it may create serious damage to the terminal.
- If the terminal is defective, please contact professional POS repair technicians.
- Do not assemble the terminal in explosion hazardous area.
PAX Technology reserves the right to change product technology specifications at any time.