20 Oct A800 QSG
A800 Quick Setup Guide
|A800 Smart Terminal||1|
|AC Power Adapter||1|
- Power ON: Press and hold the power button down for 2 seconds until the LCD backlight turns on. The terminal has successfully been powered on.
- Power OFF: Press and hold the power button down for 3 to 5 seconds until the shutdown menu pops up. Select “Power off” to shut down the terminal.
SIM/SAM Card and Battery Installation
- Remove the back cover.
- Insert the SAM/SIM card to the corresponding slot.
- Remove the battery cover (at the bottom of the terminal).
- Remove the the old battery: Unplug the battery connector and hold the battery then pull it out.
- Replace with a new battery: align the battery in the battery compartment and hold the battery connector then insert it into the power socket.
Magnetic Stripe Card
Slide the card through the card reader slot from top to bottom with the magnetic strip oriented towards the body of the device. Make sure that the card is fully inserted into the card reader while swiping the card.
IC/Smart Card Reader
Insert the card fully into the reader with the metallic contacts facing up and towards the device. Make sure that the card is fully inserted into the card reader while scanning the card.
Contactless Card Reader
The contactless card reader reads cards and devices placed roughly within an inch (2.5 mm). For best results, place as close to the reader as possible and center the card over the indicated area at the top of the terminal.
CLEANING THE DEVICE
- Do not use industrial strength or abrasive cleaner as it may damage or scratch the screen.
- Do not immerse the device in water or liquid.
- Do not spray water or cleaner into EMV Card Reader or ports.
- To clean the screen, apply distilled water or mild glass cleaner onto a soft, lint-free cloth and gently wipe terminal.
LITHIUM ION BATTERY
- Do not use or place the battery in direct sunlight and/or smokey, dusty environments.
- Do not strike, squeeze, and/or tread on battery.
- Do not throw the battery in any liquids or place in/near fires.
- If the battery is deformed or damaged, please stop using immediately and replace it.
- If the continuous working time is only half of a new battery, the battery life may be at its end. Please replace it.
- The specified battery model and charger must be used, otherwise there may be an explosion.
- The charging time cannot exceed 24 hours. If the battery is out of power, please recharge in an appropriate time and then disconnect the device.
- Please recharge the battery at least once every 6 months to avoid shortening its life.
- Replace battery every two years.
- Be sure to follow the instructions to dispose of wasted batteries.
For non-5GWiFi version
FCC Compliance statement
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
— Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
— Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
— Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
— Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC SAR statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End user must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
The portable device is designed to meet the requirements for exposure to radio waves established by the Federal Communications Commission (USA). These requirements set a SAR limit of 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use when properly worn on the body
ISED compliance statement
This device contains licence-exempt transmitter(s)/receiver(s) that comply with Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada’s licence-exempt RSS(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference.
(2) This device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
L’émetteur/récepteur exempt de licence contenu dans le présent appareil est conforme aux CNR d’Innovation, Sciences et Développement économique Canada applicables aux appareils radio exempts de licence. L’exploitation est autorisée aux deux conditions suivantes :
(1) L’appareil ne doit pas produire de brouillage;
(2) L’appareil doit accepter tout brouillage radioélectrique subi, même si le brouillage est susceptible d’en compromettre le fonctionnement.
IC SAR statement
This equipment complies with ISED radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment. End user must follow the specific operating instructions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with any other antenna or transmitter.
The portable device is designed to meet the requirements for exposure to radio waves established by the ISED. These requirements set a SAR limit of 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. The highest SAR value reported under this standard during product certification for use when properly worn on the body.
Cet équipement est conforme aux limites d’exposition aux rayonnements ISED établies pour un environnement non contrôlé. L’utilisateur final doit suivre les instructions spécifiques pour satisfaire les normes. Cet émetteur ne doit pas être co-implanté ou fonctionner en conjonction avec toute autre antenne ou transmetteur.
Le dispositif portatif est conçu pour répondre aux exigences d’exposition aux ondes radio établie par le développement énergétique DURABLE. Ces exigences un SAR limite de 1,6 W/kg en moyenne pour un gramme de tissu. La valeur SAR la plus élevée signalée en vertu de cette norme lors de la certification de produit à utiliser lorsqu’il est correctement porté sur le corps.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by PAX Technology, Inc. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
PAX Technology Inc reserves the right to change product technology specifications without notification.